Hawaiian Vacation to do list:
- Bikini Up! You're in Oahu, and it's time for fruit drinks with umbrellas in them!
- Being obsessively organized doesn't work during a Hawaiian vacation. Relax. Seriously.
- Scan the resort for hot dudes. Huh. That hot jogger who ran by looks a lot like your ex, Jeremy - only fitter, harder and sexier.
- Moonlit walks mean bumping into Jot Jogger Guy. Who is your ex.
- Don't panic. Instead, think with your libido! Also debate the merits of ex sex.
- Ignore the consequences. Go for it.
- Revel in the afterglow. Go for rounds two and three.
- Ooh, kayaking!
- Round four. Oops!
- Definitely do not think about why you broke up in the first place. Or that you're having wicked hot nookie with the man you were here to forget ...
I had just finished a mystery thriller that was fairly heavy and wanted a light read. This did just the job. Written to a tried and tested formula but instead of traditional scenario this has a different twist to it; a second chance romance if you will.
This is the second part of a series and features one of two couples in this book. This reader did not read that first book and it did not affect their enjoyment of this book. So each book is stand alone.
The couple about whom this book is written still love each other although they are ex’s. In this wonderful setting, they eventually work through the problems that caused them to be ex’s and established a game plan for the future and thereby rekindled their love.
A short, sweet, and steamy; read in one sitting book. This book is ideal for the beach where you want a light story to while away the day.
Full Disclosure: I received a free copy from Netgalley for an honest review.
I rated this 3 stars on Netgalley and I liked it on Goodreads (3 stars) and Amazon (4 stars).