- Bikini Up! You're in Oahu, and it's time for fruit drinks with umbrellas in them!
- Being obsessively organized doesn't work during a Hawaiian vacation. Relax. Seriously.
- Scan the resort for hot dudes. Huh. That hot jogger who ran by looks a lot like your ex, Jeremy - only fitter, harder and sexier.
- Moonlit walks mean bumping into Jot Jogger Guy. Who is your ex.
- Don't panic. Instead, think with your libido! Also debate the merits of ex sex.
- Ignore the consequences. Go for it.
- Revel in the afterglow. Go for rounds two and three.
- Ooh, kayaking!
- Round four. Oops!
- Definitely do not think about why you broke up in the first place. Or that you're having wicked hot nookie with the man you were here to forget ...
Saturday, 11 April 2015
Friday, 10 April 2015
The secondary characters are also intriguing and this reader definitely wants to know more about Thomas’s mother and her special skills. There is definitely more than meets the eye with her. Where, how and why did she get those skills and how are they different to those of the Spook? The author just touches on certain aspects of these people which mean that they lack a certain depth. It is hoped that these characters will be further developed, and that all these questions and more will, again, be answered in later books in the series.
Wednesday, 8 April 2015
Sunday, 5 April 2015
In short had this book not been chosen by the book club it would probably have stayed on the bookshelf unread.
As you may have guessed, I did not like this book and so rated it as such on Goodreads.com (1 star) and Amazon.co.uk (2 stars).